Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Hedgeye is a bold, trusted, no-excuses provider of actionable investment research and a premier online financial media company. Our all-star research team is unafraid of rocking the boat and is committed to delivering the highest caliber investment ideas through rigorous quantitative, bottom-up and macro analysis with an emphasis on timing.
Hedgeye TV is online financial media for smart investors where we showcase our analysts’ leading market and economic insights and ideas. We are committed to unwavering transparency, accountability and trust.
At our core, we are a results-driven, constantly evolving, entrepreneurial company committed to intelligent expansion. Among our backers, we include “500 Startups” – one of Silicon Valley’s leading accelerators and venture funds.
Click column header to sort
- Write clear and compelling market and economic marketing copy for a mass market investing audience
- Oversee product fulfillment for active Hedgeye subscribers (Market Edges, ETF Pro and other Hedgeye investing products)
- Collaborate on creating, writing, editing market and economic content for Hedgeye’s website
- Assist on Social Media content creation (primarily Hedgeye Twitter handle) and help augment increased social media awareness and presence (including LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Write titles and brief summaries for various HedgeyeTV videos
- Edit pre-recorded videos and audio for upload to Hedgeye’s homepage, YouTube and Livestream channels
- Design, create and edit video content and graphic based-video content (motion typography, character animation, etc)
- Work with Producers and Directors to determine content for Hedgeye TV programs and segments
- Assist in the execution of on-air graphics in a live control room
- Handle any additional editorial and production duties including; segment producing, creating editorial content, and assisting the production team as needed
- Support content creation for all Hedgeye’s digital media offerings including web, mobile, video and audio
- Lead, build, direct research coverage for a designated sector
- Cover the sector by producing valuable content through relevant company contacts, buy-side contacts and in-depth research perspectives on companies and industries
- Produce profitable revenue and manage expenses as a successful business unit
- Expected to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
- Work effectively across multiple business lines within our entrepreneurial culture
- Achieve results in a high-paced, team-oriented environment
- Provides content for all of Hedgeye’s digital media offerings, including Web, Mobile, Video and Audio
- Develop web applications including planning, coding, testing, debugging, and deploying in an Agile team environment with an emphasis on TDD/BDD and with appropriate supervision
- Maintain, modify, and update web applications in collaboration with a lead Software Engineer
- Provide technical assistance reviewing, classifying, prioritizing and routing inbound engineering support requests. Communicate updates and resolution information to technical and non-technical team members
- Find, document and track defects performing testing on new software and reporting findings before these reach the field
- Provide maintenance support for web applications ensuring availability of all applications. Provide production support during off-hours as needed
- Assist in continuous process improvement
- Develop products and services, build and maintain software in support of all of Hedgeye’s digital media offerings including web, mobile, video and audio
- Develop, modify, schedule, monitor, maintain data collection jobs and infrastructure
- Participate in requirements definition for data tools developed for the research team