Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Hedgeye is a bold, trusted, no-excuses provider of actionable investment research and a premier online financial media company. Our all-star research team is unafraid of rocking the boat and is committed to delivering the highest caliber investment ideas through rigorous quantitative, bottom-up and macro analysis with an emphasis on timing.
Hedgeye TV is online financial media for smart investors where we showcase our analysts’ leading market and economic insights and ideas. We are committed to unwavering transparency, accountability and trust.
At our core, we are a results-driven, constantly evolving, entrepreneurial company committed to intelligent expansion. Among our backers, we include “500 Startups” – one of Silicon Valley’s leading accelerators and venture funds.
Click column header to sort
- Responsible for assisting a team of senior account managers in a variety of tasks to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Participate in research and sales meetings
- Assist with client calls, events and meetings
- Work closely with a variety of internal Hedgeye resources to assist the Sales team in efficiently operating and achieving goals
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing complete and accurate client records and may have primary responsibility for responding to requests, creating and maintaining reports, and managing sales and client data
Service Support Responsibilities:
- Accurate diagnosis of issues and resolution of customer problems professionally and with respect for the subscriber’s time and effort
- Coordinating with other Sales, Service and Support colleagues for high quality service
Our Stamford, CT headquarters is looking to hire a recent college graduate for an Junior Analyst position on the Healthcare team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate, motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is anxious to learn and grow professionally. The analyst will provide critical support to senior members of the team in all aspects of the investment research process.
- Data acquisition of both structured and unstructured data for the maintenance of proprietary internal database
- Performing extensive financial modeling, which may involve designing and building new models
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing corporate financial statements, earnings releases, news, as well as other pertinent industry information and database maintenance
- Learn to incorporate fundamental analysis with investor sentiment and unique data analysis to help identify long/short investment opportunities
- Provides content for all of Hedgeye’s digital media offerings including web, mobile, video and audio
- Writing value-added, real-time research; and responsible for maintenance research
- In the office every day; 5 days a week from 7am – 5pm
- Attend 5-1 hour Teach-ins covering industry and career-related topics
- Read 2–3 book assignments; you will be required to participate in scheduled group discussions
- Attend workshops that will cover topics such as modeling and industry basics
- At the end of the program present an assigned project to the research teams