Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Hedgeye is a bold, trusted, no-excuses provider of actionable investment research and a premier online financial media company. Our all-star research team is unafraid of rocking the boat and is committed to delivering the highest caliber investment ideas through rigorous quantitative, bottom-up and macro analysis with an emphasis on timing.
Hedgeye TV is online financial media for smart investors where we showcase our analysts’ leading market and economic insights and ideas. We are committed to unwavering transparency, accountability and trust.
At our core, we are a results-driven, constantly evolving, entrepreneurial company committed to intelligent expansion. Among our backers, we include “500 Startups” – one of Silicon Valley’s leading accelerators and venture funds.
Click column header to sort
- Responsible for assisting a team of senior account managers in a variety of tasks to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Participate in research and sales meetings
- Assist with client calls, events and meetings
- Work closely with a variety of internal Hedgeye resources to assist the Sales team in efficiently operating and achieving goals
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing complete and accurate client records and may have primary responsibility for responding to requests, creating and maintaining reports, and managing sales and client data
Service Support Responsibilities:
- Accurate diagnosis of issues and resolution of customer problems professionally and with respect for the subscriber’s time and effort
- Coordinating with other Sales, Service and Support colleagues for high quality service
- In the office every day; 5 days a week from 7am – 5pm
- Attend 5-1 hour Teach-ins covering industry and career-related topics
- Read 2–3 book assignments; you will be required to participate in scheduled group discussions
- Attend workshops that will cover topics such as modeling and industry basics
- At the end of the program present an assigned project to the research teams