Defining the Successful Candidate
This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will be a detail oriented, fast learner who is comfortable executing Hedgeye’s fast-moving schedule of marketing campaigns.
We are growing fast, and the “Marketing Associate” will play an important role in nurturing prospective Hedgeye subscribers through our numerous marketing conversion funnels.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply, as they will be mentored extensively by both Director of Digital Marketing and the Vice President of Subscriber Acquisition.
Our goal is to bring hedge fund-quality research to all investors. Full stop!
- Are you hard working?
- Do you want to be part of a winning team?
If you answer “yes” to both questions above, we encourage you to apply!
- Responsible for creating, testing, proofreading, and managing Pardot email templates, as well as; developing and maintaining Pardot, automation and engagement, assigning and managing campaign codes
- Primary responsibility for creating and managing landing pages (Unbounce)
- Manage integrity of Pardot data in synch with Salesforce records
- Create and manage segmentations, dynamic lists and journeys
- Develop views and reports in support of results analysis, reporting and communication
- Develop an effective and manageable automated marketing program
- Excel reporting and list processing
- Send, monitor, and report email campaigns, automations and daily marketing blasts as required
- Work with graphic designer to create and adjust email and landing page templates in Pardot and Unbounce
- Work closely with Mass Market team to place and distribute timely marketing content in emails and landing pages
- Adjust HTML tags to maintain email compatibility across Windows Outlook, Web, and Mobile Email Browsers
- Set up simple prospect scoring schema
- Attend and contribute to team meetings, unafraid to speak up about roadblocks to success and ideas for improvement