Defining the Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be a great writer who grasps financial markets.
They will play a critical role in helping our team communicate our unique investing research process and approach to a large and growing audience of investors around the world.
The successful candidate will help represent the Hedgeye brand across social media as well as investing newsletters and research products.
Defining Success at Hedgeye
Our goal is to bring hedge fund-quality research to all investors. Full stop.
We are growing fast, and the “Staff Writer” will play an important role in introducing Hedgeye to a wider audience.
- Are you hard working?
- Do you want to be part of a winning team?
If you answer “yes” to both questions above, we encourage you to apply.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to take initiative and identify creative ways to represent the Hedgeye brand across social media, paying products and on our website
- Write, edit, and oversee thoughtful market/economic insights to ensure the timeliness of our Macro team’s market calls are effectively communicated to prospects and paying subscribers
- Create compelling social media content (primarily via our “@Hedgeye” Twitter handle) to further increase our expanding social media presence and engagement
- Proactively identify interesting stories and developments based on our analysts’ market calls to be featured across our media distribution vehicles
- Assist your teammates in writing, editing, and delivering assorted daily/weekly investing research products to our subscribers
- Write email marketing blasts to our audience of subscribers and prospects